Firstly, a PDF of the first scene of chapter one. Thanks to Helena and Mike for requesting a more reader-friendly format. Good idea! New Fire – Scene 1
Secondly, a new attempt to capture the concept of ths stone calendar as a cogwheel.
Interlocking stone cogwheels with calendar pictograms
I spoke to Richard today and he’s adamant that the banner image at the top of this blog needs to be straightened. Anyone care to vote for or against?
Today I checked for linkbacks to this site and wasn’t surprised to find that there were none. So there’s a new task in the ‘to do’ list for the book which now reads like this:
- Continue to work on draft 4
- Create and develop ideas for the cover art
- Plunder my list of contacts and politely ask for help building some momentum
- Speak to Waterstones about partnering local authors
- Investigate costs of print-on-demand and other hardcopy options
- Find ways to get this site listed elsewhere (thanks to Andy for his suggestions)
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! [ Oops, gotta be careful with that one! ]
As promised, the first scene of the New Fire is now live on this site. Start here…